At some point in time sales and delivery requirements may get out of sync due to maintenance resulting in planning errors. Usually these errors are found when going through MD04. You will typically find deliveries (collective requirements) that cannot be traced back to original delivery documents.
The proper solution for this is to run report SDRQCR21 (via SE38):
- select the material and plant you wish to run the correction;
- select the option data transfer when you actually wish to run the correction on the database;
- select compare always in order to improve performance. Without selecting this the whole database for material/plant will be regenerated;
- select planning entry to ensure the material is included in the next MRP run;
- the option Processing per material results in a different log.
After this your MRP overview should be back in sync.